Inserting Adsense code and then leave it alone probably will continue to provide earnings for the installer, especially if the website / blog has a high visitor traffic and most are loyal visitors.
However, unfortunate if the result is only so and so just. Actually, the intention does not attach Adsense, hehehe ...
earnest in doing things will further provide optimal results compared to the work performed at random.If you look at some examples of websites / blogs successful Adsense publisher, we can really maximize revenue from Adsense by a relatively easy
way. I've tried it and it may be useful for colleagues who are looking for ways to raise earnings from Adsense.
Please try some of these tips, the monitor within a few days or weeks and see the results.
1. Use Lay Out the Right.Many of us who put Adsense code but leave it alone. Yes some easy examples of my own blog, lol ...
I had tested a layout change on some other blogs and the results can be improved though about the amount calculated relative.
If we want to maximize your Adsense income from your blog layout, we could use some layout that is already optimized for Adsense. The author is most Adsense publishers, and when seen from the form layout, themes or templates created the fruit of experience is concerned.
Isnaini is one example of publishers who make the blog templates that are optimized for Adsense. Ad placement and shape are maximized for mounting themesnya Adsense code.
In addition to layout optimization, templates are made also made a special section placement code, so we no longer hard to find a position for the Adsense code.
For users of Serendipity, a template of David Cummins and Carl Galloway could be an option to maximize earnings, while for WordPress users, Dosh-Dosh make a list of 16 (title changed to be 17) templates / themes for WordPress that can be used Adsense optimization. Interestingly, one of the templates that are recommended by Dosh Dosh-owned Red and White are the themes Isnaini. Good Work, Mas Isnaini.
2. Maximize the Number of AdsIn accordance with the Adsense TOS, we can put 3 Ads units, 1 Link unit and 2 Refferal Unit in 1 page. Maximize Adsense revenue by placing ads forms in a page, but do not forget to keep it from damaging the overall shape of articles and pages. Do the test several times until you find the right format.
3. Apply Section targetingIf you already have a blog that is optimized, we can achieve the optimal Adsense revenue if the advertisements that appear really relevant to the content of the article. Use section targeting to this.Only, it is still difficult to do if the contents of your blog / website in Indonesian language, unless the material covered is quite specific and have pretty much ad variation.
4. Use the ChannelUse the channel to perform tracking, shape and position of any advertising that delivers maximum results. There is nothing wrong we substitute the formation and location of placement if the results are not much or nothing at all.
5. Try 336 X 280 FormatBased on personal experience and read and read the experiences of other publishers, 336 X 280 ad format provides higher revenue than any other form. Use this ad to a position adjacent to the articles written.
6. Optimization of the Blended ColorTrim your blog / website to make it more unified warninya colors (blended) with the ads displayed. For users of Firefox, addons Color Picker can be used to get the Hexadecimal number of colors that are detected.
7. Provide Description and RecommendationIf we install Refferal Unit (Firefox for example), it would be best if the ads displayed are not left alone. Put refferal unit in an article advocating its use, for example, than stress are using Internet Explorer due to malware and adware, use Firefox as the browser of choice. Give an explanation why the referral unit is appropriate for use.
Some of the tips above is the result of observations which I apply myself, hopefully useful.